Hey everyone, the team has been working hard on-boarding exchanges all over the world. This release will help more people, in more ways, onboard safely and easily into crypto.
We have two new options for Edge users. For US users we’ve added LibertyX, a service that former Airbitz users know well, that connects users with local US merchants and atms that allow users to buy BTC with cash and debit cards.
For users in the EU, UK, Canada, and South Korea we’ve integrated MoonPay which allows users in select countries to buy crypto-assets like BTC, BAT, BCH, BNB, DAI, EOS, ETH, LTS, TrueUSD, USDC, XLM, and XRP with ApplePay and some credit cards.
There were also a few bugs zapped away and we made some visual improvements. If you have any questions or need help with anything please reach out to support.
To stay up to date on what we’re cooking up by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom right of this page.
Release Notes for v.1.8.3:
* LibertyX – Buy Bitcoin with cash at local US merchants
* MoonPay – Buy crypto with ApplePay and credit cards
* Fixed an issue where custom added tokens would disappear after logging back in
* Fixed a send error issue if the app was returned from the background after an extended amount of time
* Visual improvements and notificationsDownload Edge on iOS Download Edge from the Play Store Android APK Direct Download