Thanks to all those who signed up for the beta release of our multi-token wallet: Edge Wallet! And double thank you to everyone who gave us feedback on our first release! Every little bit of information makes a big difference. Our developers have been working extremely hard to fit a lot of complexity into a secure and simple application that any user can handle.
The latest release is available to all those who have been invited to download our limited release beta. If you haven’t signed up for the beta release you can still sign up for an invite here at edgesecure.co
Reminder: Please do not use your Airbitz log-in credentials for the beta release of Edge Wallet at this time.
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin Support
- Segregated Witness support for BTC and LTC
- Ability to add custom ERC-20 tokens
- Fix UI glitches (cut off text and buttons)
- Exchange scene fixes and changed user flow
- Login screen fixes
- Slow creation of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash wallets
- Slow login on new devices with existing Edge accounts
- BTC, LTC, BCH unconfirmed funds do not show in balance
- BTC, LTC, BCH unconfirmed funds not spendable
- Occasional hang when doing ShapeShift exchange
- Cutoff currency drop-downs when creating new wallets