Over the last few releases our developers have been focusing on performance, optimization, and the little details that make the Edge Wallet not only a great multi-asset wallet but an application that feels great to use.
Today, we’re excited to our announce our latest release, v1.2.1, which includes support for some exciting additions including but not limited to new assets, in-app buy/sell with debit & credit cards, and advanced features such as private key sweeping!
We’ve been listening to our user base and have successfully extended our support for a few more top 20 crypto-assets that many in our community are aware of or have expressed great interest in. Edge users will now be able to secure, send, and receive Ripple(XRP), Monero(XMR), and Quantum(QTUM) right inside their user controlled wallet, directly interacting with these networks while having autonomy and privacy while doing it.
“While solutions exist to gain price exposure and invest in these currencies, there are no options besides Edge that let users hold, send, receive, buy, and trade these currencies from a secure wallet they fully control, with no custodian, alongside a dozen other crypto assets. This is all from the convenience of their mobile phone.” Paul Puey, CEO and Founder of Edge.
Release Notes for v1.2.1:
- Support to hold, send, and receive Monero (XMR)
- Support to hold, send, and receive Ripple (XRP)
- Support to hold, send, and receive Quantum (QTUM)
- Support for buying and selling Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum using credit cards worldwide via Simplex integration
- Ability to sweep private keys for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Export transaction history to CSV and Quickbooks (QBO) files
- Ability to restore deleted wallet
The latest version is available for download in the iOS App Store, Google Play Store, and as a direct download link from https://edge.app