Edge App Terms of Service
The software you are about to use functions as a free, open source, crypto management platform.
IF YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR EDGE ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND YOU HAVE NOT SEPARATELY CREATED CORRESPONDING RECOVERY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT EDGE ACCOUNT WILL BECOME INACCESSIBLE.
1. All outbound cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible.
2. The software does not constitute an account where Edge or other third parties serve as financial intermediaries or custodians of your cryptocurrency.
3. While the software has undergone beta testing and continues to be improved by feedback from the open-source user and developer community, we cannot guarantee that there will be no bugs in the software.
4. You acknowledge that your use of this software is at your own discretion and in compliance with all applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
5. You are responsible for safekeeping your passwords, private key pairs, PINs and any other codes you use to access the software.
6. The authors of the software, employees and affiliates of Edge, copyright holders, and Airbitz, Inc. cannot retrieve your private keys or passwords if you lose or forget them and cannot guarantee transaction confirmation as they do not have control over the cryptocurrency networks.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this software is provided “as is” and no representations or warranties can be made of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness or a particular purpose and noninfringement.
8. You assume any and all risks associated with the use of the software. In no event shall the authors of the software, employees and affiliates of Edge, copyright holders, or Airbitz Inc. be held liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software.
9. We reserve the right to modify this disclaimer from time to time.
I AFFIRM THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS.
Edge Website Terms of Service
Airbitz Inc. DBA Edge. Effective immediately – Last updated on September 2, 2021. For further information, please contact Support at +1 (855) 346-4974.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Site information
Information. We try to ensure that the information posted on this Site is correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on this Site at any time and without any prior warning. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of any of the information available on this Site, nor will we be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on this Site.
As between you and us, you acknowledge that we own or have a license to all titles and copyrights in and to the content provided on this Site. All titles and intellectual property rights in and to the licensed content provided on this Site is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by the applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties, and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties.
4. User submitted content
If you submit to us or post a testimonial, comment, review, suggestion, or any work of authorship (collectively a “Submission”) to us, including, without limitation, Submissions about our products or services, such Submission will not be confidential or secret and may be used by us in any manner. By submitting or sending a Submission to us, you: (i) represent and warrant that the Submission is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral Rights” in such Submission have been waived, and (ii) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such Submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name.
5. This Site may present links to third-party websites not owned or operated by us
This Site may present links to third-party websites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site. These links are provided for your convenience only. No endorsement of any third party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material, or content of any third party contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to this Site. Your use of such third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of such websites.
6. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with us or relating in any way to your use of this Site will be in the state and federal courts of the State of California, and the venue for the adjudication or disposition of any such claim, action or dispute will be in the City of San Diego, CA. All parties to this Agreement waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND WILL BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a cryptocurrency transaction via the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about your device, including:
- Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information.
- Wallet Address Information: When you create a wallet through our Services, encrypted wallet public key and private key pairs are automatically generated by the Application and stored via our Services in encrypted form. We do not store the passwords required to decrypt public or private keys.
1.3 Sharing of Information
- With the cryptocurrency networks, we will share your public wallet addresses to determine your balances and transactions;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
3. Your Choices
3.1 Account Information
You may update or correct information about you or your account at any time by logging into your online account.
3.2 Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send standard push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
3.3 Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
1. Device information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
3. How do we use your Device Information?
3.1 We use the Device Information that we collect generally to
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us to improve and optimize our Site.
3.2 Sharing you Device Information
We share your Device Information with third parties to help us use your Device Information, as described above.
3.3 Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
3.4 Your rights
If you are a European resident, you may request to remove your IP address from our Site’s data collection by contacting email@example.com. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
4. Data retention
When you sign up for our newsletter or an event through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
6. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org