Airbitz Matterhorn version 2.1.0.
This new version ushers in huge speed improvements, power efficiency, reliability, and the stability you expect from a financial application. This version includes:
- New Airbitz ‘Smart Fee’ technology. Dynamic mining fee calculation that scales with network demand AND intelligently minimizes fees for smaller, micro-transactions
- Significantly faster and more reliable transaction detection by supporting Libbitcoin/Electrum address subscription
- 10x increase in power efficiency, saving battery life while in app
- Cleaner redesign of the Transactions list
- Add user controllable mining fees (Low, Standard, and High settings)
- Add support for exporting wallet master public seed (XPub)
- Fix incorrect transaction times for when transaction is received while wallet was offline
- Add Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Portuguese, and French language support
- Add support for proper internationalization of numbers, times, and dates
- Speed up logins on new devices by 200%
- Revamped internal transaction database code to handle unstable network conditions
- Add TouchID button to login screen to re-trigger TouchID popup (iOS)
- Squash numerous other bugs
We’re proud and excited to deliver this release to our users. Our team has worked hard and tirelessly to bridge the gap between complex bitcoin and blockchain technology and the familiarity of mobile banking. As always, our source code is open to the public and available on our Github repo at https://github.com/Airbitz Along with our full app update, the SDK, which we’ve built our app on, has been updated to v 0.11.0 which reflects all the new stability, performance, and reliability improvements as well as added functionality such as XPub export.